2.2

i had a pair of resound pixel left one repair three times wife lost it in shipping box before i could send it back for the forth time still have right one and it no good don't work i went and bought two from an other company it two big of a hassle to mess with bad aids and also messing with a bad Rep. i paid 5700.00 dollars for both and after that the Rep. acted like she once she got my money she didn't wan't to help me any more s i let the one l had stop working and bought new ones from another company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of bad aids for me. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of resound pixel hearing aids and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5700. Resound needs to "i would be satisfied if i could send it directly to the company and have it repaired but i wouldn't spend any money because of past problems i had" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned resound pixel hearing aids in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Resound.

Had an Experience with Resound?

Comments

DontBeATwit

I can understand your plight completely!Trying to read what you wrote with such poor grammar and idiotic sentence structure must be what it is like when you are trying to feel other people.

I felt the sense of frustration, confusion, and even betrayal at the fact the English language was being as badly mauled as it was. But, I digress. You are hard of hearing.

I will type louder in an effort for common sense and reason to reach you.Hope that helps!